2007年5月8日火曜日

My experience

When I was in secondary school, the class of English was boring, to tell the truth. Though my memories were a little bit poor, but most of the time I spent the time on my desk, I remeber.But when I was in high school, the ALT has come from USA ( Actually, she was ver cute!) . And sometimes we sang some songs, did a BINGO game, and so on. That is to say, we did an activity in using English and communicated with other people. And I felt more happpy to study English than ever.In contrary, the class which we had to study some compulsory( for examle, the class only aimed for college entering exaination) was not enjoyable to me.That is because my English was getting better actually, but I couldn't communicate with my classmates.So my valuable experience of English class was when I was a high school student. In my opinion, not only teacher should tell the theory or compotion, but he should give some situation to students to comunicate each other. In the BINGO game, we could remember some new words unconsciously, and we had a situation to speak to everyone in English.When teacher forced us to memorize the new words or sentences, we often didn't motivated andwe couldn't memorized so much, I remember.The most worst thing is teacher forces us to study.To be honest, my experience of English was not so riped, I think.( But in this univercity, I enjoy studing English.) And my attitude for English was also not so good. That was because I studied English for entering a high school and a college. Under such kind of feeling, we couldn' t improve our English and we couldn' t have fun in studying.So if I had chances to teach class, I wanted to give students some activities. It means we did some games(communication) , group work, reading some great novelist, and so on. If we give chances to study, and if it can be so interesting, they come to think English fun. And they will study it natually. The time we speak English is very little and it is limited. In the limited time, we should touch more raw English and activities.

0 件のコメント: